Future of Telecom: Cross-board Business Models & Strategies
Click here for more information: http://telco-forum.com/index/programme/0-12
STRUCTURE AND QUESTIONS PLANNED FOR DISCUSSION
TELECOM REGULATION & TRENDS. STRATEGIC INTIATIVES, SCENARIOS ANS TRENDS OF TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY
- New federal law on communication – new accents of the regulator. Key directions for developing Russian communication sector.
- New approaches to sharing communication facilities and radio-frequency spectrum. Implementing technological neutrality.
- Telecommunication operators’ experience in sharing networks and infrastructure.
- Opportunities and problems of implementing MNP principle. How can the implementation of number portability influence the alignment of operators’ market forces?
- New approaches to broadband development. Collaboration of state and corporate sector.
- Stimulating market development through antimonopoly regulation mechanisms.
- LTE challenges for Russia: business models, services and technological partnerships.
- Developing the models for regulating Telecom and Media in Europe: experience and forecasts.
CROSS-BOARD BUSINESS MODELS & STRATEGIES. BUSINESS MODELS, STRATEGIES AND PARTNERSHIPS OF KEY PLAYERS
- Unzipping the Digital World.
- GAME CHANGERS: Challenges and initiatives (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Skype…)
- Internet Company. Business case in Russia and abroad.
- TV Operator. Business-case.
- Telecom Operator. Business-case.
- E-commerce – new roles and opportunities for fixed and mobile operators in the profit chain.
- The partnerships of operators and payment systems: illusions and prospects.
REVENUE GENERATORS: APPLICATIONS & PLATFORMS. NEW SOURCES OF INCOME AND MONETIZATION OPPORTUNIRIES FOR OPERATORS
- Prospects of Reach Communication Suite standard. Operators’ response to OTT players regarding value-added services profit retention.
- Customer Experience: key approach to retain the growth of operator’s profit in a mature market.
- Data traffic monetization. Methods and technologies for increasing ARPU.
- Outsourcing networks for corporate segment.
- Development strategy of a major infrastructural player: vertical integration + service platform.
- M2M 2.0: new opportunities for operators on vertical markets.
- Broadband prospects.
- SDP concept: business model, technological basis, implementation practice for fixed and mobile operators.
- The structure and dynamics of mobile applications market development.
- Everything as a service (EaaS).
- Operator as an aggregator of cloud services. Models and monetization technologies.
BIG DATA CHALLENGES: TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS. BIG DATA FOR TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY
- The abundance of data: markets, trends and technologies. BIG DATA in various industries.
- Personal Data 2.0. Customer Data 2.0: instruments and monetization principles. Personal Information Economy.
- Business analytics: new monetization opportunities based on analysis of unstructured data.
- The methods for mass-data multiprocessing for telecom sector.
- Unstructured data analysis on the Internet. Illusions and results.
- New services for telecom based on the analysis of consumption profiles.
- Telecom and BIG DATA business cases for Smart City.
- Platforms and applications for dealing with BIG DATA. Means of visualization and report generation.
- Informational security issues in dealing with BIG DATA.
SMART INFRASTRUCTURE: OPPORTUNITIES FOR OPERATORS ON VERTICAL MARKETS
- Telecom on transport.
- Telecom in electric power industry.
- Telecom in healthcare.
- Telecom and financial services.
- Data processing centres and cloud services in Russia. Prospects, problems and development scenarios.
- National infrastructure projects.
TRANSFORMATION OF INTERNET, VIDEO & TV. SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Transformation and integration of user devices.
- Content as a source of extra profit for telecommunication operator. Which way, how much and who with can an operator gain on content?
- ???-services – from competition to partnerships.
- Majors’ strategies in the digital distribution of video content in Russia.
- TV market trends: the market for niche and thematic channels, monetization prospects for TV market new phenomena.
- CDN 2.0: Platforms for creating and promoting premium video services.
- Off-the-air television. Opportunities for advertisers in multimedia environment.