International Institute of Communications Telecommunications and Media Forum Istanbul 2013
Fabio Colasanti, President of the International Institute of Communications, will chair this exclusive meeting of senior individuals from the industry and public policy arenas within the communications environment who have an interest in the emerging markets and in Turkey and the surrounding region in particular.
Luigi Gambardella, Chair of the ETNO Executive Board, will join a high level panel of speakers at the International Institute of Communications’ Forum in Istanbul to talk about reducing barriers to investment with appropriate policy and regulatory responses.
The meeting, kindly hosted by Turk Telecom, will cover:
- Privacy, data protection and cyber-security: balancing consumer, commercial and national security agendas
- Broadcast futures: development of OTT content and applications; solutions for long-term business model planning in disruptive times
- Broadband futures: driving next-generation network infrastructure and broadband roll out on an unprecedented scale
- Changing media business models: the evolving role of media conglomerates in the digital economy and value chain
- Telecom futures: Reducing barriers to investment with appropriate policy and regulatory responses
- Emerging markets position: Internet governance, IP-interconnection regimes and net neutrality
Click here for more information about this event.