Click here for the full programme and event website.
Click here for videos.
Click here for the event photos.
Professor Jean Tirole, Chairman, Toulouse School of Economics and Winner, 2014 Nobel Prize for Economics
Key questions for debate will include:
- Does the telecoms industry require liberalisation from rules that are – arguably – no longer fit for purpose in the digital age?
- Do we need a fresh approach to competition to restore Europe’s competitiveness on the global stage?
- Which new business models will guarantee on-going innovation, growth and jobs creation?
- How can we better align EU policies to investment cycles in superfast broadband deployment?
- What measures will boost investment in next-generation infrastructure?
- What are the key opportunities and risks for those investing in the EU's digital economy?
More information and RSVP
Further information on the event, as well as a form for applying to participate are available at this link.