FT Future of News Europe 2019
ETNO is delighted to once again be partnering with Financial Times for the Future of News Europe summit, which will take place on 26 November in Amsterdam.
Europe's newsrooms are facing multiple challenges as they adjust to a more populist environment, greater competition from digital rivals and continued financial constraints. Attend this intimate gathering of 150+ top editors, executives and dealmakers from across print, TV and digital, to:
- Learn how media outlets are coping with digital, political and societal disruption
- Discover how traditional media brands have embraced digital, and how newer digital-first brands have won credibility
- Debate whether emerging technologies such as AI can benefit the news business
- Question what policymakers can do to boost transparency and trust in the media
- Explore the latest techniques to lure new readers including membership models and platform partnerships
For the latest details on agenda and speakers and registration, please follow this link.
As a media partner of the Summit, a 15% discount is available for ETNO members and observers. To redeem the discount, please quote the following marketing code when completing your registration: ETNO15