Achieving the Digital Compass Targets
A conversation with telecom stakeholders
Brussels, 22.10.2021, 9.30-12.00 CEST, hybrid event
Town Hall Europe (Square du Meeûs 5-6) and Online
Event recording available at this link:
9.30 │ Welcome coffee
10.00 – 10.10 │ Food for Thought │ Facts & Figures on 5G, FTTH, services and regulatory challenges
- Presentation by George Houpis, Director, Frontier Economics
10.10 – 11.10 │ Discussion │ Is Europe on track to achieve the Digital Compass Targets?
- Rita Wezenbeek, Director, Connectivity, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- David Martin, Team Leader for Digital Policies, BEUC
in an open discussion with all invited participants.
11.10 – 12.00 │ Discussion │ How can regulation help achieve the Digital Compass Targets?
- Michel van Bellinghen, Chairman 2021, BEREC
- Peter Stuckmann, Head of Unit, Future Connectivity Systems, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Maarit Palovirta, Senior Director Regulatory Affairs, ETNO
in an open discussion with all participants.
Event Moderated by: Alessandro Gropelli, Director of Strategy and Communications, ETNO
The hybrid event can be attended by invitation only. A confirmation of participation will be sent by the ETNO office prior to the event.