The management of the association is carried out by the Executive Board, which consists of 13 members, including a chair, elected by the General Assembly.
The main responsibility of the Executive Board is to promote and review proposals to be considered by the General Assembly : membership matters, internal rules, external initiatives etc. It adopts Position Papers, once these are approved by the Full Members, and examines and proposes the General Framework for the next three years, the Annual Work Programme, the Budget, the Accounts and the Annual Report to the General Assembly. It has the power to establish non-permanent Working Groups and to nominate Special Rapporteurs. It meets monthly.
Chair: Phillip Malloch, Vice President, Head of Group Public Affairs; TELIA COMPANY
- Ivo Ivanovski, Director International Regulatory & European Affairs, A1 TELEKOM AUSTRIA GROUP
- Adrian Whitchurch, Vice President European Affairs, BT
- Roland Doll, Executive Vice President International Government Relations, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM
- Jos Huigen, Director Regulatory and European Affairs, KPN
- Aurelie Doutriaux, Deputy Director European Affairs, ORANGE (ad-interim)
- Pedro Gonçalves, Regulatory and Competition Direction / International Relations, ALTICE PORTUGAL
- Steven Tas, Director Regulatory, PROXIMUS
- Paolo Di Bartolomei, Public Affairs Responsible, Relation with National and International Institutions, TIM
- Carlos Cocina, Director, Head of Brussels Office, TELEFONICA
- Krisztina Baracsi, Vice President EU Affairs, TELENOR GROUP
- Karin Stöckli, Public Affairs Delegate of Federal Administration and NGO Community Affairs & Support, SWISSCOM
- Janet Zaharieva, Chief Regulatory Adviser to the Managing Board, VIVACOM
Chair: Steven Tas, PROXIMUS
Members: Roland Doll, DEUTSCHE TELEKOM; Janet Zaharieva, VIVACOM
Permanent Observer: Phillip Malloch, Vice President, Head of Group Public Affairs, TELIA COMPANY
WORKING GROUPS AND SPECIAL RAPPORTEURS
Working Groups cover topics ranging from Research and Development to various EU policy matters. There are also Special Rapporteurs. In general, Working Groups and Rapporteurs are assigned specific tasks on a temporary basis. The activities are thus predominantly issue-based rather than structure-based. Accordingly, a Working Group is normally dissolved once its assigned tasks have been accomplished.
All ETNO members are represented in the General Assembly, which is the association’s highest decision-making body. Its decisions, reached by consensus, set the course for ETNO policy and administration.
GA Chair: Stefan Briffa, Senior Manager - Regulatory Affairs, GO plc
GA Vice-chair: Slobodanka Gievska, Chief Human Resources and Regulatory Officer, Makedonski Telekom