The 5G Core Summit is taking place in Madrid, between 24-25 September, and will focus on the main following areas:
- 5G Use Cases & Ecosystem Development
- Building a Services Friendly Core Network Architecture
- Network Cloudification
- Edge Clouds & Network Slicing
- Standard Progress and Timelines
- IMS and the Road to Vo5G
- Enrique Blanco, Global CTIO, Telefonica
- Lucy Lombardi, Senior VP, Digital & Ecosystem Innovation
- Franz Seiser, VP, Core Network & PaaS and Infrastructure Cloud
- Paul Ceely, Managing Director, Network Strategy
- Goran Car, Operating Director, Core Network and Service Platforms, Hrvatski Telekom
- Maria Cuevas, Principal Manager, Mobile Research, BT
Latest agenda, speakers and registrations are available at this link.
Launch of Assembly study for ETNO – Lunch Debate
What: Leading analyst firm Assembly Research will unveil their new study for ETNO “Delivering Consumer Value in Digital Times”. The study provides a review of evolving landscapes in European Telecommunications Services, and what this means for their users. Among others, it tries to unveil the untold stories on how the value of telecoms services is evolving in digital times. We will discuss crucial issues such as choice, diversity, transparency, trust and innovation in delivering telecommunication services.
Who: Join leading experts from Assembly Research and representatives from EU institutions, user groups and telecom companies.
Where: Sofitel Europe, Place Jourdan, Brussels
When: 12-14hrs, October 2nd, 2019
- Stefan Lechler, Deputy Head of Unit, Directorate B, DG Connect
- Carina Törnblom, Directorate Advisor, DG Justice and Consumers
- Malte Firlus, Senior Manager EU Affairs, Deutsche Telekom and Chairman of Digital Economy and Consumers Working Group, ETNO
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
Moderated by Paolo Grassia, Director of Public Policy, ETNO
More speakers to be announced soon
For the second year in a row, we are partnering with Capacity Media for their flagship event, Capacity Europe, which will take place between 29-31 October 2019, in London, at the InterContinental London - The O2.
Europe’s largest telecommunications trading event, conference and awards will bring together 2,500+ Senior-Level attendees, representing 650+ companies and 90+ countries. At least 9 members and observers of ETNO will be present at the 2019 event.
For the latest details on agenda, 60+ industry-leading speakers and registration, please follow this link.
Pioneering and Protecting: Looking Ahead to a New Decade
Brussels | 02 December 2019
Our tenth annual summit takes place amid fresh European leadership, including a new Parliament and Commission, and the prospect of continued political uncertainty at home and beyond.
Against this backdrop, we will examine new political and societal sentiments towards technology, as well as the key themes of trust, responsibility and sustainable development. We will also debate whether political and business leaders should collaborate to update industrial and competition policy in an ever more connected world.
Updated information on speakers and agenda available at this link.