We are pleased to continue our partnership with the Broadband World Forum: this time, the event goes fully virtual. As a media partner for this event, we are able to offer a free visitor ticket to ETNO Members and Observers. At the event there will be 4000+ top telco and enterprise professionals to learn from, connect and drive digital transformation globally. Do you qualify for the discount? Book your ticket at this link.
Lise Fuhr, ETNO Director General, will deliver a keynote presentation on Green Broadband, looking at the European Green Deal and the importance of reducing our carbon footprint for the broadband industry. The session will take place on 15 October, from 10h40 – 10h00 CEST. Claiming your free visitor ticket will grant you access to Lise's keynote presentation.
Other speakers include:
- Akos Bona - Digital Skills & Jobs EU Coalition, European Commission
- Christian Gacon - VP Fixed Networks Design, Orange France
- Matteo Gatta - Technology Strategy & Innovation Director, Proximus
- Erno Doorenspleet - Vice President, Security Strategy, KPN
- Kevin Brown - Managing Director, Security, BT
- Alberto Sempere - Global Director of Security Products, Telefonica
- Kimmon Pentikäinen - Vice President Business Development, Elisa
- Manuel Paul - Senior Expert, International Standardization, Deutsche Telekom
To consult the agenda and full line-up of speakers, please visit this link.
Register for your free ticket here