- 23 - 25
Broadband World Forum
Broadband World Forum brings together the whole consumer broadband ecosystem under one roof. From the core, to the access point, to home wi-fi delivery and everything in between, it is the only event that brings together all the key players and building blocks of network technology.
With updates on regulation, policy, standards and technology, as well as product launches and announcements, BBWF is the place to find out what's hot in broadband.
The extensive agenda will deep dive into Next-Generation Networks, Open Telco, Virtualization & Automation and the Connected Home, with top C-level speakers including;
- Axel Clauberg, Vice President, Infrastructure Cloud & IP End to End at Deutsche Telekom
- Howard Watson, CEO & CIO at BT Technology, Service & Operations & BT Group
- Patrick Lopez, VP Networks Innovation, Telefonica
- Dr. Paul Doany, CEO at Turk Telekom
- Luís Alveirinho, CTO at Portugal Telecom
- Federico Guillen, President, Fixed Networks Group, Nokia
- Hui Cao, CTO of Network Solutions, Western Europe, Huawei
- Rahul Patel, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Connectivity, Qualcomm
- Tom Anschutz, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, AT&T
- Harald Gruber, Head of Digital Economy and Innovation, European Investment Bank
Find out more information on the agenda, speakers and conference and book your place at this link.
ETNO Members and Observers benefit from a 20% discount on new bookings with code ETNO20.